Monday 14 January 2013

Huanchaco Beach




The weekend has been and gone once again and we're back to Monday. Lectures start at the college early this morning but lucky for me I'm not going until ten. On Saturday afternoon we went to Huanchaco beach with Louis and Anne-Laure which was really nice. We jumped in the waves, played with sand, walked around the market and watched the sun go down. The waves are perfect for surfing so I'm going to try and learn while I'm here.

Holding the sun 
Buried in the sand 
Sun setting 
Playing in the waves 


Yesterday I went with Chris and some of the other students from Capacitation (one of the courses running at Church) to a smaller church about twenty minutes away. It only had about 20 people including the ten of us who came from CBT so it was a very different experience.

Funny story of the day- a lady sitting behind me asked Chris if I was his daughter. He either looked very old or the lady thought I was really young. 

Later on I went with Pam to an evangelistic night at the church that was being run by the students. There were dramas, a testimony, songs and a small talk. Luke 5:27-32 How many times has God called you? And what is your answer?
















No comments:

Post a Comment